Our DINCEL system is a fast alternative to pre-cast and block. DINCEL is the world’s first waterproof, Airtight, Crack and joint-free wall to hit the market.
It has a variety of uses including Intertenacy Walls, Retaining Walls, Water Retention Tanks and Swimming Pools.
This product has been proven in the construction industry for a Faster, Lighter and Safer instalment reducing costs in all areas of construction with people of the likes of Trenz Homes, ASPEC , Mike Greer Homes & Housing New Zealand.
• Faster, Lighter and safer to install.
• 100 year life, Durability – Recycling – Sustainability – ECO Friendly
• Avoids water damage, dampness, rot, fungi ,voids for vermin/bacteria growth, condensation.
• Strength for magnitude 9 earthquakes, hurricanes and cyclones.
• Superior fire / smoke properties.
• Energy saving (up to 90% less steel and 50% less cement).
• Dincel is a light weight PVC cell that has proven overall savings of 50 % + on site.
• The Recipe of the raw materials in the PVC have been re engineered so there are no heavy metals.
• The click together joints in our Dincel product is Patented and once filled with concrete it hydraulics apart in the joint and the cement slurry forms a waterproof seal.
We are gaining a lot of interest in DINCEL with experienced Architects, Engineers, Council and various other parties using our construction system.
Dincel has 4 profiles 110mm, 155mm, 200mm, 275mm.
Dincel NZ Pool - Castor Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
Completion - 2 1/2 Weeks.
Below is The Dincel NZ Pool - Te Arai Point, Mangawhai, New Zealand
Completion - Still in progress.
Manager / Director
M + (027) 223 3142
E + email@example.com
44 Forge Road, Silverdale
Auckland, New Zealand 0932